ScoreStream is awesome for just viewing and consuming fan-driven sports content. For many of our partners, we’re much more than just scores! We are also a unique and targeted way to engage with the fans that care about the coverage you provide. You can use our awesome tools to streamline your process and help you be the leader in your market for high school sports. Here are links to tutorials on all of our tools. Enjoy!
- Partnership Get Started Guide: start here to get set up with ScoreStream and use this as a check list for some awesome ways to start leveraging our platform.
- Dashboard: learn how to navigate your ScoreStream account and dashboard.
- WidgetCreator: create new widgets.
- WidgetManager: manage, update and edit your existing widget(s).
- Widget Examples: get some widget inspiration from other partners
- GameScheduler: schedule games in advance, these show up as upcoming games on your scoreboards.
- GameManager: find and follow teams, edit and score games in real-time.
- Scoring: how to score on mobile and desktop
- Mobile App: score games, upload photos and videos, post to social media, engage in conversation and more. All scores entered here flow straight to your scoreboard widget and on-air tickers (if applicable).
- Promotion Playbook: some tips on leveraging ScoreStream to be the leader in your market and help us spread the word.
- Team Page: how to update a team page, change pictures, team names, etc
- Game Venues: how to add or edit the various game locations. Get as specific as the gym for basketball or field for football
Still have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear from you!